October 20th, 2016 by Mecky
Hair Color fading tips
Now that you are having your most gorgeous, beautiful and stunning hair color, marinating it from fading is also an important point. It is easy to avoid the hair colors fading at home too. Proper utilization of colors and quality shampoo is must. Make sure of using accurate color treated shampoo and conditioner for enjoying your hair color for long time. Whether you have your hair colored at home or professionally colored in salon, you will want to make your hair color last for longer. The stress increases especially when you need to be presentable in an event. Different ways of avoiding hair color fading are available that helps in offering better results.
Steps for having longer lasting hair color
- Selecting a hair color that is suitable to your hairs is very important. After selecting the hair color don’t directly apply it to the hairs. Make sure that it is professionally blend for experiencing better results.
- Cheap things are not always good, don’t just go for the cheapest hair colors. Reason is, if you are applying it, in long run you might need to pay few more money for coloring your hairs again.
- Don’t forget to think about your lifestyle, will you be able to spend your bucks every 4 or 8 weeks in recoloring your hairs? If you can’t afford and do touch up every time, choose a shade of color that gets naturally blend to your hairs.
- Selecting a shade closer to your natural hairs will help you in not identifying the fading of colors from the roots. Before planning of hair color, deep conditioning is mandatory. Deep conditions your hairs before a week. It helps the hair color grabbed onto the roots and hairs.
- It also benefits in protecting your hairs from fading and discoloration. An additional tip, it protects the hairs from getting damaged by the chemicals and coloring solutions used in the hair color.
- Wash your hairs before coloring. Let the natural oils play their role. Clean the hairs at least a day before for preventing hair damage and protecting the hair shaft. Using color enhancing shampoo is beneficial for the users.
- Color enhancing conditioners and shampoos works best for touch ups in between of the process. It will make your hair color look vibrant and prevents from fading. If you are having a darker shade of hair color, selecting a glossy conditioner and shampoo for maintaining the sheer coat of hair colors sounds perfect.
- It will increase the shine and give your hairs the original finish. Avoid the contact of sunlight because the UV rays can dry out the hair colors applied. It may look lifeless and dull. It is important to apply a conditioner first before moving out in the sun.
- Using a temporary coloring stain spray on the roots of your hairs is helpful for emergent attentive to an event. It is easily available at any retailer store. Trust me it looks similar to a visit to salon. The touch ups helps in not fading the hair colors and last for long.
August 11th, 2016 by Mecky
Pimple is such a thing which foresees us of getting rid of it as fast as possible right? And for that we need to go for accepting more of chemicals and treatments which is nothing but showing us with many of the defecting and damaging effects to our body. But let me tell you that it is considered to be easy of getting rid of pimple overnight. Well, according to me it is not good of using chemicals and such expensive treatments if you are getting the options of using some of the natural remedies which can help you in the matters of getting rid of pimple overnight. I know it seems to be hearing something different but it is possible, you can get rid of pimple overnight and that too by just using some of the natural tips for it.
Some of the natural tricks and tips which can help you in getting rid of pimple overnight, which you can also go for trying it up while you are facing certainly such of the problem. There are many ways which can help you in getting rid of pimple overnight like using ice cubes, using lemon juice to get rid of pimple overnight, etc. and many such tips which we can call for and count under the list of the options of getting rid of pimple overnight.
How to get rid of pimple overnight
- It is considered to be important to having certain things in mind while complying with the process of getting rid of pimple overnight because it is going to be beneficial to you only which is also considered to be in your hands too.
- Ice cubes are considered to be the easiest way which can help you in getting rid of pimple overnight. Ice cubes works as the agents which makes the pimple and the swollen portion of it to be less in a night which can help you in getting rid of it in just a night.
- Honey is being recognized with the feature of disinfectant which can help you in killing up the germs which are present on the pimple. You can go for applying it on the skin and keep it for 20 to 30 minutes after that rinse it with the help of warm water which will help you in taking off all the sticky part of honey from your face.
- As stated above, there are many ways which can help you in the matters of getting rid of pimple overnight and from those one if the lemon juice which is considered to be showing its citric effects on the pimple which can be sorted and can get rid of it as fast as possible.
- Go with mixing the lemon juice with the cinnamon powder and get it on directly to the spot where you observe your pimple on your face. This will help you in getting it removed as fast as possible because it will react up with the bacteria which will result in getting it off from your face.
July 18th, 2016 by Mecky
Nobody is saying no to you to have a tattoo on your body, but there are certain things which you need to take in to account and which can be considered to be amongst the harmful effects of tattoo which you need to go through. Impressing tattoo on your body is definitely going to increase up your charm and beauty but you need to also see the other side of your tattoo which is going to be suffered by your body. Many skin toned are not basically formulated or in the favour of the tattoos and thus it starts reacting up on your body. For those people, tattoo is not considered to be good option which you must go for trying it up. Well, there are many harmful effects of tattoos which you need to take in to consideration while going for or thinking of having permanent tattoo on your body.
So it is considered to be important for looking certain things which are considered to be having and showing up harmful effects of having tattoo. Well, there are many things which you need to take in to account while knowing for the harmful effects of having tattoo like you must go for checking the store or the person is safe enough for making a tattoo on your body, see for the needles which he is going to use, etc. and many more of the things which you need to comply with at the time of knowing for the harmful effects of having tattoo on your body.
Harmful effects of having tattoo
- Tattoos are considered to be showing most of adorable look to your body but certainly you need to take in to account certain things which can be considered to be showing up the harmful effects of having tattoo. The first thing which you need to comply with while going for knowing about the harmful effects of having tattoo on your body is the cause of HIV. Yes, you heard it right. Many times the person don’t go for using better quality of needle and because of that the question of HIV arises which is considered to be harmful for your body.
- Some of the time it proves to be having allergic reaction. The ink which is going to be used for your tattoo is not suitable for your skin tone and these results in to getting allergic reaction to your body. Not only that, but it is considered to be having common problem while everyone is going for attempting such tattoo on their body.
- Skin infection is considered to be other issues which you can consider at the time of having harmful effects of having tattoo on your body. Well, tattoos can be infectious by just using the sterile needles also. There are many reasons or symptoms which can conclude to proof of getting skin infection on your body like red rashes, swollen area of the tattoo which you have gone for, paining and burning sensation, etc. and many more which you can consider to be harmful effects of having tattoo.
June 24th, 2016 by beaumoj
For looking nice and attractive, it’s not just enough to have good clothes, cute accessories and nice pair of shoes, having attractive, glowing and pimple free skin is also important. Each one of us in certain phase of life had this irritating issue of pimples and all of the always tried to hunt for the ways to reduce pimples. When we wake up in the morning, pimples are one of the most stressful things to spot and then we try this and that to reduce pimples. Pimples are ugly they are red and they are also infectious. It is very important for any person to have a clean and clear skin and get rid of pimples and find the effective tips to reduce pimples. Here are some of the ways to reduce pimples.
Cleaning your face is by far the most important tips to reduce pimples. One of the reasons of having pimples is built up of dirt and dust on your face which results in a pimple. Hence if you want to reduce pimples you must keep your face clean. Even if you are not having pimples then also washing your face frequently will improve the quality of your skin and help you remove dirt, oil and dead skin cells from the surface of your skin. While you are washing your face for reducing pimples, don’t use soap every single time you wash your face. Try and use mild face cleanser this will improve quality of your skin. While washing your face, don’t use warm water as instead of reducing pimples, hot water will increase your pimples. You can use warm or cold water for washing your face.
For reducing pimples, only focusing on your face is not enough and making your face oil free is not sufficient. You should make sure that along with oil free face, you should also have oil free hairs. Leaving oil overnight in your hairs will cause your face to be oily and this will increase pimples on your face. The hairs will touch your face and the dirt and oil of your hairs will touch your face and make it dirty and oil which is definitely not going to reduce pimples on your face. Also lessen the use of products like hair gel, deodorants, perfume and fragrance as they can clog your skin pores which can result in increased pimples on your face.
Ice is one of the most effective ways of reducing pimples from your face. Ice is such a thing which soothes your skin especially the affected area which would enable your skin to become pimple free. Applying ice on your face that too on the affected area will help you remove the dirt and oil which is trapped inside your skin and it will help to reduce pimples from your face. Put an ice cube in a cloth and rub it on your face, you can also apply crushed ice on the face.
May 23rd, 2016 by Mecky
Every girl faces with some sort of age which is not in the situation or in the hands of the girls, like we can say the acne problems. Yes, you heard it right. Acne is such a thing which not only demoralizes a girl but it also dissatisfies the confidence level of women. It is considered to be one of the most common issues which you can observe up in today’s time. Each and every woman is being facing this problem of acne. There are many reasons which can be considered for acne like because of taking more of stress, not adequate amount of sleep, etc. and many such other reasons which can be considered to be the factor which is taken in to account for the matters of acne on your face. It is necessary to reduce the acne which has been present on your face because it will help you in presenting yourself in the front of the world in a better manner.
There are many things and methods which can help you in getting or reducing your acne which has been present on your face. There are many things which can help you in reducing your acne like adequate amount of sleep, lowering down the stress level, having a proper diet, etc. and many such more of the ways which can not only help you in reducing your acne but will also enthuse your confidence to present yourself. The further discussion will help you in getting all the information and the ways which you are in need of for the matters of reducing your acne.
How to reduce your acne
- Well, if you will ask me than there are many ways, natural as well as medical treatments are available in the market which you can go for. But it is more advisable to avoid the medical treatment because it has also been supplied with more amount of side effects. Natural ways will help you in not only removing it from the deep of your skin but will stop it and help you in reducing your acne which has been present on your face.
- Sleep is considered to be one of the biggest factors which can help you in the matters of reducing your acne because if you will get better sleep than the body will help you in retaining the freshness and the stress level will be released. This will lead to proper amount of body satisfaction which can help you in reducing your acne. Do don’t forget to have a plenty some of your beauty sleep to enjoy your fresh face free from acne.
- Another way which can help you in reducing your acne is the diet. If you are having junky diet, if you are taking more amount of junk food and avoiding the hygienic and appropriate food than mark my words, you need to avoid that. Junk food contains many wrong things for your body which leads to increase in the acne in your body. In fact go for the proper diet which will not only help you in reducing your acne but will also help you in lowering and losing of your weight.
June 29th, 2015 by beaumoj
Hairs are the most important thing for any women. Beauty of any women enhances with beautiful hairs. However rich dress you wear, without good hairs it doesn’t give that good look. It’s not enough to have good hairs you also need to maintain it. Because there is nothing more attractive than a head of thick and shiny hairs that shows natural beauty. But in these days every second girl is facing the same problem and that is of hair fall. Now you might be wondering worried how to overcome it as it’s ending up your hairs quantity and quality. Here are some easy and useful tips to overcome your hair fall problem.
1) Hair oil massage
The easiest and most common step to fight against hair fall is oiling your scalp. It’s not just oiling, you need to do oiling with proper amount of oil and massage it properly. Proper hair and scalp massage will increase blood circulation to the hair follicles, enhance and strengthen the hair roots and conditions the scalp. It also reduces your stress and relaxes your head. There are various oils beneficial in hair loss such as olive oil, castor oil, coconut oil, amla oil, almond oil and many others. If you want faster and better result, you can add few drops of rosemary essential oil to the base oil. There are also some other oils wheat germ oil, emu oil and argan oil.
2) Onion Juice
Onion contains high amount of sulfur and due to this it helps treating hair loss. Onion juice reduces inflammation, increases blood circulation to the hair and regenerate hair follicles. Onion juice has antibacterial qualities that fights and removes those bacteria’s that helps in killing germs and parasites. It also recovers scalp infections which causes hair fall. According to a research 74% of people who applied onion juice on the scalp has observed a great re growth of hairs. By grating the onion, extract its juice and then strain it. Put the juice on the scalp and let be there on your scalp for half an hour. Then wash it and then shampoo it. By using this you can prevent your hair from hair fall.
3) Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a good container of enzymes which gives significant hair growth. It contains alkalizing properties which can help bring the pH of scalp and hairs to a more significant level which is very beneficial for hair growth and stoppage of hair fall. You can also get rid of scalp itching with the regular use of aloe Vera. Reduction in scalp redness, inflammation, strengthening, adding luster to hair and getting rid of dandruff are some of the other benefits you avail from using aloe Vera. Aloe Vera and aloe Vera gel both will be equally beneficial. You should apply aloe Vera juice or gel on the scalp. Leave the juice on the scalp for few hours and then wash the hairs with the lukewarm water. For better and regular result repeat this process three to four times a week. You can also try out drinking aloe vera juice empty stomach for seeing even better results.
September 15th, 2014 by A S
Every person wants a skin that glows and looks absolutely flawless. To get that kind of clarity on your skin you might be spending hundreds on skin care products and still getting no result. The one thing unknown to people is that the beauty of your skin comes from within by eating the right food that makes your skin clear and glamorous whatever your complexion may be.
Eat the following and you will have visible results in months:
Strawberries: these are rich in Vitamin C which provides an anti-aging formula to your skin and does not let the wrinkles get formed very easily. Strawberries are something that can be eaten any way-make a smoothie or eat them raw. Even if you feel like, you can use the mashed strawberries as a mask. These have antioxidants that help and fight against blemishes.
Pomegranate: as you all know, green tea also has antioxidants but a pomegranate has way more antioxidants than green tea. If you are craving for a nice skin, immediately add this fruit to your list of must have’s. You could eat this, make juice or even apply on face as face pack. Keeping this face pack for a few minutes and washing it off also helps.
Pumpkin: have you ever thought why the pumpkins are orange in colour? It is because they contain a pigment known as carotenoids that gives the vegetable an orange tint. This carotenoid is very important as it finds out the radicals that are causing damage to your skin and neutralizes them. So, the wrinkles do not form. Pumpkin also has Vitamin C that boosts up the formation of collagen. This collagen is a supplement that maintains the elasticity of the skin. Vitamin A and E are also present in pumpkins and are important to your skin. Use pumpkin any way you want. Eat it, mash it, or apply as mask. Even the seeds are very helpful.
Olive Oil: extra virgin olive oil has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. They not only make your skin softer, but also make your body more energetic. Olive oil keeps you hydrated and in turn keeps the skin smooth. Olive oil is great if you have dry skin and it is used in all kinds of skin treatments. Only by rubbing a little olive oil on the skin, you will see huge difference.
Brown rice: when you see the packaging on a lot of your skin products, you will notice that it has ceramide as a component. Ceramides in reality are lipid molecules which keeps your skin moisturized. This ceramide can be found in brown rice. Naturally occurring ceramides have great value as theycombine with the skin’s outer layer and keep it hydrated. There has been many clinical studies that show the hydrating capacity of brown rice.
By including these 5 ingredients in your food every day you can feel the change in your mind and body. Having a glamorous skin becomes easy by just eating right. After reading this you will see that chemical lotions, potions or fancy diets are nothing but waste of money.
July 22nd, 2014 by A S
Nail art is getting really strong these days. Hailed as one of trendy fashions in the contemporary style scene, it’s a must-do for every edgy fashionista out there. Are you too planning to get an artsy touch for your long nails of late? Well, the good news is that there is a great spread of cool nail designs to pick from. You would just have to be ready with a base coat, top coat and striping brush and nail art brush.
First of all, apply the base coat polish on all your nails. Follow it up with a white nail enamel as the base coat dries up. In the next step, get a navy blue nail polish and use your striping brush to create the Breton blue stripes in horizontal layers, across your nails. Make sure to maintain considerable gap between the stripes so that they don’t get smeared with each other. Next take a red nail polish to create a crimson French tip on the nail. Finally, highlight the French tip with a gold enamel underlining it. After the colors dry up, use a top coat enamel to seal the look.
Abstract feather touch
You will need white, black, purple and green nail enamels to complete the abstract feather-touch look. , Apply the base coat polish on all your nails and follow up with the white nail enamel as the base coat dries up. Now, take the black polish & smear it all across your nail to ensure the abstract feel- wiping up maximum color from the brush. Repeat the same step with the purple polish as the black dries up. Then, use the green enamel in varied directions on your nail to come up with a wispy feathered effect. Finally, apply the top coat to get the final look.
If you are looking for something quick yet catchy, Fuchsia Floral is the one for you. You will need a fuchsia enamel here as the main shade, as well as white, black and green for detailing. So start off with your base coat. As it dries up, apply the fuchsia color on all your nails- apply it in 3 strokes- one on middle & 2 on each sides. In the next step you use the white polish to create cute flowers on the ring-finger nail with the detailing brush. Use green and black on the sides of the nail in slight slanting strokes to ensure an artsy effect. Finally, add the top coat.
You will need violet, purple and white nail enamels as well as your makeup sponge. Apply the basecoat and follow it up with the violet nail enamel on the entire nail. As the violet polish dries, pour the purple polish on the sponge & dab the color on bottom of the nail tips. Now, use your detailing brush to create tiny white stars on the nails with the white enamel- try creating stars in varied sizes. Finally apply the top coat to seal the look.
May 1st, 2014 by A S
Headband is generally a trendy hair fashion accessory that gives a nice look. The fashion hair accessories have always been in demand among women of all ages. The type of headband you use you can make different types of hair styles. It helps to provide a smart and chic appearance.
Headbands come in different styles like normal plastic ones or embroidered bands. You can use the headbands of diverse color, texture and material that matches your dress. As many options are obtainable it is very vital to select the appropriate headbands for a classy look. In these modern days, the demand for headbands has been growing significantly and has emerged as one of the big fashion accessory. It goes well with every style of hair and most of the girls are making hair bows which are the current fashion style.
Headbands are not only utilized by the women as a fashion accessory but also it helps them who play different sports. They keep sweating while running and the hair falls into their eyes which can be prevented. It is very important to see that the headbands you purchase absorb the sweat quite easily and also observe that the band dries out easily and does not grasp in the sweat. This will make your skin to respire freely and also prevent bands from becoming soaked with perspiration. Terry cloth headbands are more commonly preferred for this reason.
Another point to observe is that the size of the headbands should not be too large to cover your full head nor it should be too slim to hold perspiration. The perfect headband should be in such a way that it fits around the middle of head. Do consider to buy a stretchable band. It should not be too tight or too loose. The tight ones will leave some marks on your forehead while the loose ones will fall anytime. The feature of the rubber and the elastic used in the bands should be verified.
If you want to buy headbands for fashion purpose then choose headbands of that quality that suits your hair style and also your dress code. The embellishments used in it are another point to think over. Choosing the perfect one will make a big difference to your look.
February 4th, 2014 by A S
Are you aspiring to get yourself inked off late? Well, tattooing is one of the most “in” things in the contemporary fashion world and almost everybody is looking forward to get oneself inked with a cool tattoo. But, despite the cool factor, tattoos can pose a lot of threats as well. The post here is a little brief on the side kicks of getting inked.
The first one is the most important though not 100% confirmed by any scientists. There are large amount of metallic inks and salts used in the tattoo inks and organic dyes.
These harmful substances are bound to remain in the skin forever leading to chemical reaction under the skin. The chemical benzo pyrene mostly used in black tattoo inks are said to be carcinogenic when tested on animals. Large amount used on the skin may not cause cancer directly but may be a major factor contributing to cancer. Benzo pyrene is directly injected into the dermis and there are great chances of it causing skin cancer!
Skin allergies are another side effect of getting a tattoo. Many people with delicate skin may not be able to accept the chemical ingredients introduced into it and may show certain allergies on the skin. The pigments cannot be removed easily as they have been injected and embedded into the skin. Thus the only solution to this is going through laser treatment which is expensive and time consuming and there is no guarantee even after the treatment that all the pigments will been removed.
Certain skin types are even prone to developing Cheloids. Cheloids are certain scars on the skin which are formed due to skin damage or tissue damage. These scars may become very itchy and burn but there’s s no cure. While tattooing, the injection may break skin tissues resulting in this condition. Thus, it’s always advisable to get yourself tattooed from an expert artist only who is extensively trained in proper handling of the ink injection.
Redness and swelling is a common symptom and happens for 90% of people who do get tattooed. This does not lead to any serious condition. Proper care can reduce these within 3 weeks of getting inked.
Thus, you have to be really careful when it comes to tattooing. Always make sure to get yourself inked from a reputed and seasoned tattoo artist. Check out that he uses a new needle for every project to ward off any possibility of communicable diseases. You have to religiously follow all the tattoo after-care tips if you want a healthy inking experience.